Tuesday 14 April 2020

Kylie's Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop - April 2020



Image may contain: possible text that says 'KYLIE'S DEMONSTRATOR TRAINING PROGRAM MONTHLY BLOG HOP'

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  I am a very lucky member of Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Program and part of this program is to participate in a monthly blog.  Once a month there will be an amazing line up of 
Stampin' Up!® demonstrators from around the world, and I know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you are going to see today.  

Merci - Parisian Beauty

I received the Parisian Dies only recently and I thought I would pull them out to use for this month’s blog hop project.  When I looked back I noticed that I used the Parisian Blossoms DSP in the last blog hop I participated in.  Oh well, this one is a little different as all our cards are!

I’ve used the Ornate Layers dies to boarder the Parisian Blossoms DSP and the square of Whisper White cardstock in the centre.

Plain and simple!



Grab yourself a coffee and hop around the world, visiting some amazing talented and crafty friends! 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  I really would appreciate you leaving a comment or visiting my Facebook page - Collard Crafts and would really appreciate any feedback.  I know that many other demonstrators around the world will have amazing projects.  Enjoy your 'hopping'!

The list will show you who to visit next.  Don't miss one blog link!  Remember you are currently on my page - Trudy Collis, see who is below me to know who to visit next.

Hope you will join in again next month!

Happy crafting!

Cheers!
Trudy

Blog Hop List:

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, gorgeous suite, and I love the ornate border dies, they add just that bit of somethin' somethin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely soft card Trudy! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card, Trudy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Reminds me of when my daughter went to Paris. She could see the Eiffel Tower from their window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layering and soft colour palette Trudy. Thanks for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colours. A very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card design. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to mix and match sets! Love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!