Saturday 9 November 2019

100th Birthday

Australian Flowers


Through my local suburb's Facebook page, a friend tagged me into a post which was asking for some help putting together a 100th  birthday card for their friend.

Margaret came over and showed me what she had painted for her friend turning 100!  she had used water colours and it looked fantastic!

I didn't want to spoil any of the flowers she had painted.



I was more than happy to help turn her work into a card!

After a little consideration, as I wanted to keep her paintings as close as possible to her original drawings.

I used some vanilla cardstock as the card base, which I ran through the Subtle Embossing folder and gold cardstock to map the two stand alone flowers.  Trying not to make the card too large, I fussy cut around the other flowers and gumnuts and added them to the third 'side' of the card.




I used the words and numbers from Family Party Stamp Set, which were stamped on vanilla cardstock and mapped in gold cardstock.  

Margaret was happy with her birthday card for her friend turning 100!

Cheers!
Trudy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!