Wednesday 6 November 2019

Blokey Cards

Geared up Garage  -  Retired Guy!


Afternoon all.

Following on from my blog earlier this week, I've managed another male card for you to enjoy!


Again using the DSP from the Classic Garage range (yeah I know it's retired) and this time Tranquil Tide cardstock and the cogs from Garage Gears in 3 different cardstocks - Crushed Curry,  Basic Gray and Tranquil Tide with a little ribbon and black bling!  The sentiment 'All Geared Up to Celebrate' is from the Geared Up Garage stamp set.

You know what .... I'm just going to call this one Retired Guy and be done with it.  I'm not even going to give you the product list!

I hope you enjoy my cards!  

Cheers!
Trudy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!