Monday 13 January 2020

Sale-a-bration Joining Starter Kit

Join Stampin' Up!

What does that mean?

If you already have a list of items you would love to purchase - you could earn even more free products when you join Stampin' Up! during our Sale-a-bration period  - 3 January to 31 March 2020.

As usual, build a starter kit by choosing $235.00 worth of products, which can be anything in our Annual Catalogue or the new Mini Catalogue and you only pay $169.00.

PLUS during Sale-a-bration, you also get:

  • A new Mini Paper Cutter
  • A 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper Sampler, which are samples of the DSP from the Mini catalogue
  • Your choice of any stamp set from the current catalogues.
Stampin' up! will through in some business supplies and you'll get it all with FREE SHIPPING!


I hear what you are saying .... I don't want to be a demonstrator and do parties or sell product!  You don't have to.  Join for the fantastic products and you will receive 20% discount on all your future products you purchase!

Join and become part of my team.  I can guide you through joining up and I can help you make the most of your products.

Just talk to me!  I'm always here to help.

Cheers!
Trudy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!