Tuesday 21 January 2020

More to Come!


Lots More to Come!

I was recently given the opportunity to join a Stampin' Up! training course presented by Kylie Bertucci. 


The training is all about blog posts, sending Newsletters and everything to do with social media and getting your business online and increasing traffic to your business.

So, stay tuned - this blog is about to get a whole lot better, more informative with lots of links and interesting 'stuff''.

Please click the follow me link and you will receive an email every time I post a new blog.  Stay up to date and be included in the exciting craft of cardmaking!

In the meantime, if I can help with any questions you may have, please don't hesitate to contact me!  Ah yes, this will be a tab in the very near future!

Cheers!
Trudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!