Tuesday 4 February 2020

Thoughtful Blooms

February Make and Take

As usual we gathered at the Gwandalan Guest House for a cardmaking session last Sunday 2nd February.

I created a very simple stamped card from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set that is one of the FREE Sale-a-bration $90 items in the current catalogue, along with the Small Bloom Punch from the same SAB catalogue.


The colours co-ordinate well - Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Seaside Spray and the leaves were stamped in Garden Green.  Some ribbon and a little bling, made the card.

After stamping the small blooms in Highland Heather and the centre in Gorgeous Grape I used the punch to cut them out and add a dimensional behind them before adding to the card.

Effective!

The girls loved stamping .... I know what I'm going to do more of!

Product List:

Come join me.  Check my Facebook Page ... Collard Crafts for full details of my next Make and Take coming up in March!

Like this card ... want to know how to purchase the items as listed above and get two of these items for FREE.   Drop over to my FB page and send me a message or comment here and I will assist you!

Cheers!
Trudy!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a great workshop. Enjoyed the stamping. Love the three cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!