Thursday 9 July 2020

Pressed Petals DSP

Still using up some of our now retired DSP.  This one is Pressed Petals.
I've used Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede cardstock to create this greenery card to one of our team members anniversary this month!


Take a piece of Soft Suede cardstock to create your card base.
Add a  layer of Crumb Cake as a second layer.
Run your Very Vanilla cardstock through the Pinewood Plank Embossing folder, then add a small piece of the Pressed Petals DSP to the left side.



Cut out some leaves using your favourite die sets, I used different pieces from the Frosted Bouquet Dies;  Eclectic Layers Dies and Stylish Stems Dies .... any will look stunning!
Some were cut in Mossy Meadow and Gold Foil.


I used the sentiment "this calls for confetti!" from the So Sentimental Stamp Set, cut from the Layering Oval Dies, then added a second scalloped edged oval behind my sentiment.
Add some ribbon to match and bling to match what you have!
I used Frosted Clear and Epoxy Droplets.

A finished card!
Hope you enjoy my creation.
Cheers!
Trudy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Trudy. I love the green fernery and it looks great with the gold :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!