Monday 13 July 2020

Pretty Peacock Fern Leaves

This card I made a few weeks ago.  I was looking at the new stamp set ... Forever Fern and wondering how I could recreate a similar fern look without actually having the stamp set!
I now have the stamp set and will make a similar card in the next week or two!



1:  Pretty Peacock, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White and Gold Foil cardstock.
2:  Run the Pear Pizzazz through the Subtles Embossing Folder.
3:  Using Pretty Peacock, Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz ink, stamp the leaves onto your Whisper  White cardstock
4:  Using the Layering Circles Die and the Label Me Lovely punch cut your centre piece for the sentiment, out of Pretty Peacock, Gold Foil and Whisper White cardstock.
5:  Cut some more leaves from the Gold Foil.
6:  Glue down, embellish with glitter dots and colour the Crinkled Seam White ribbon in Old Olive Stampin Blends. 

Six steps to a great card!

Want to know more or learn how to make quick easy cards?
I regularly hold workshops.
Check out the events on my facebook page - Trudy Collis - Collard Crafts.
Hope you can join in the fun!
Happy crafting!
Cheers!
Trudy.




1 comment:

  1. I love this card Trudy. Love the colours, and the card sketch layout is lovely 💖😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!