Saturday 19 October 2019

Happy Birthday Purple Posy


I’ve had the Woven Threads DSP for some time now, since our last paper shares  - knowing one day I would find an appropriate card to make.

Here  it is …. What do you think?


Being off work sick this week, gave me the opportunity to sit quietly at home and put DSP to cardstock and think about my blogs!

So I used a few different elements in this card.  Cutting an A4 piece of cardstock in half, always gives me 2 cards.  One to give away and the other to go into the ‘stash’.

I used the Heirloom Frames Dies and Embossing folders;  Well Said Stamp Set and Well Written Framelits for Happy Birthday.  I used the Flourish Thinlits to cut out the embellishments on the top corner using Purple Posy, Pretty Peacock and Gorgeous Grape cardstock.  Finally the Faceted Dots filled the centres of my flourishes.


Product List:

I always put a sentiment on the inside of my cards and a matching stamp or three in the corner, I add an envelope and put it in a plastic sleeve for protection, while it is waiting to be rehoused! 

So much fun cardmaking …. you can contact me should you want to know more about Stampin’ Up! or anything here on my blog!

Don’t forget if you want to order, go over to the Stampin’ Up! website www.stampinup.com.au   and use my October Hose Code V3P99CPS.

Cheers!
Trudy

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!