Wednesday 16 October 2019

Make and Take


Sunday 13th October 2019


I held my third Make and Take last Sunday, where I had seven very eager, keen, excited and talented ladies arrive at my door to participate in an afternoon of crafting.  We also had an eight year old young lady, who learnt how to glue Designer Series Paper (DSP) to cardstock and use a Big Shot!

We made three projects, using some retired and current products from Stampin' Up!

I know retired stock …. just means we have to come up with another current alternative but the retired DSP ‘Merry Little Christmas” from the 2017 Holiday Catalogue I used in the tags was one of the very first Christmas DSP’s I purchased and I still like it today …. mind you there is very little of it left now!

The second card on the day was again using ‘retired’ stock but the Dear Doily Stamp Set and the co-ordinating Dies are just beautiful and very versatile.  You have to agree!

The first card was our easy ‘just to get started’ card for those who had never put DSP to cardstock before and everyone found it a quick and cheerful card for Christmas.  Here we used the Wrapped in Plaid DSP with Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White cardstock.  We used the Oh, What Fun Stamp Set and some pretty gold ribbon.


Here are the three projects we made … hope you like them! 









I'm holding another Make and Take later in November ... please drop me a message if you are interested in coming!

Cheers!

Trudy









1 comment:

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!