Tuesday 15 October 2019

Starting Out

This is all very new to me.

Blogging?????  This is my very first blog!  WOW!  Who would of thought!

My love for everything craft has lead me to Stampin' Up! which I have been part of for about two years now.  I would love to take my hobby and turn it into something to share with like minded people.  So here I am!

I will endeavour to post on a regular basis regarding the cards I make, giving you details of how I made the card, the products used to create the card and how you can purchase the products.

Stampin' Up! is a very successful company, producing great products and providing products that co-ordinate with each other.  When you purchase  Stampin' Up! products you know they will co-ordinate and be of high quality.

Come with me on a journey that will take us wherever we want to go!



Cheers!

Trudy

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following your journey Trudy. Your first blog post is fabulous. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Cheers to new adventures xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!