Friday 12 June 2020

Happiness Surrounds New Beginnings!


A friend asked for a card to be made to give to somebody that was creating 'NEW BEGINNINGS' for herself.  It needed to be bright and cheery!
Happiness Surrounds, Highland Heather, Crushed Curry, Balmy Blue and Gorgeous Grape were the winners!

Just to brighten the card front a little I added some Silver Glitter cardstock.
My friend was very happy with the end result.

It doesn't take much to make a card, when you have all the right products to start with.  Stampin' Up! have all the right products and it is always fun to see what you can make.
Interested in learning more - come to one of my monthly Make and Takes and I will show you how to make lovely, easy, stylish cards, just like this one.
Jump over to my facebook page - Collard Crafts for more details on my next Make and Take in June.

Happy to answer any questions you may have and feel free to 'bother' me!
Happy stampin'
Cheers!
Trudy.

Product List:

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!