Tuesday 16 June 2020

Kylie Bertucci's June Blog Hop 2020

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor, text that says 'KYLIE'S DEMONSTRATOR TRAINING PROGRAM MONTHLY TEAM BLOG HOP'

You are so Special - In Good Taste Suite!


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  I am a very lucky member of Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Program and part of this program is to participate in a monthly blog.  I don't always get to the Blog Hop in time, but this month I was determined!


Once a month you will see here in the Blog Hop amazing line up of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators from around the world, and I know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you are going to see today.  Enjoy your journey, get inspired and create! 

Just a quick and easy card this afternoon Sunday 14th June, as I've been busy all weekend with my monthly Make and Take Workshop, sorting through many retired stamps and die sets, getting ready for sale and then the Ribbon and DSP shares had to be sorted.  Busy!!!  Thanks to a life long friend visiting for the weekend we got all of that done and more!  

As the front cover of our new 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue says:


INSPIRE   CREATE   SHARE  !!!
I've turned to page 123 and taken inspiration from the many lovely cards made from the 
In GOOD TASTE suite.

Having received all the goodies in this suite only last Friday, just in time for the weekend, I've used the DSP;  the Tasteful Labels dies; and the Tasteful Touches Stamp set.
My cardstock and ink is Rococo Rose, unfortunately the Rococo Rose ink doesn't seem correct in this photo but it looks great in true life!


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  I really would appreciate you leaving a comment or visiting my Facebook page - Collard Crafts and would really appreciate any feedback.  I know that many other demonstrators around the world will have amazing projects.  Enjoy your 'hopping'!



The list will show you who to visit next.  Don't miss one blog link!  Remember you are currently on my page - Trudy Collis, see who is below me to know who to visit next.

Hope you will join in again next month!


Happy crafting!

Cheers!
Trudy


8 comments:

  1. Love your card. Rococco Rose wasn't originally one of my preferred colours, but I use it a lot now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card, Trudy! Pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, so pretty, love the soft colour pallet!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may be a quick card but it still came up pretty! Thank you Trudy for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Support Program Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card design. Love the texture this designer series paper adds to the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!