Thursday 25 June 2020

Hello Beautiful - Flowering Foils

Today I am going to feature another card from my June Make and Take.
Thanks again to Julie Gilson - StampinGala for the original version of this card.
Julie is one of my favourite Demonstrators to watch on video and to CASE her cards.  Very talented lady!

Using a dauber and Highland Heather ink, the ladies at my Make and Take coloured the Flowering Foils DSP for a very easy, quick and pretty card. 
The label was created using a die from the set Stitched So Sweetly (another of my favourite die sets) set and the sentiment was from the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set.
Another first for my lovely ladies was to heat emboss the words in silver embossing powder.  Success!  Beautiful cards made on the day!


Did you know that if you click on any of the product items below, it will take you to the Stampin' Up! website where you can look at all the products.
Let me know if you are interested and I can help you get the most from your order.
Lot's of promotions happening at the moment.

Have a great day.
Cheers!
Trudy


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love this card and I enjoyed making it at your Make n Take, which was a lot of fun. Looking forward to your next Make n Take workshop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!