Tuesday 11 August 2020

Kylie's Demonstrator Blog Hop for August

Image may contain: text that says 'KYLIE'S DEMONSTRATOR TRAINING PROGRAM MONTHLY TEAM BLOG HOP'


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  

Once a month you will see here in the Blog Hop an amazing line up of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators from around the world, and I know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you are going to see today.  Enjoy your journey, get inspired and create!

This month I've CASED the Annual Catalogue and used the card made with the In GOOD TASTE DSP on page 123.  Slightly changing my card to showcase the blue tones in the DSP.  

Using Night of Navy and Misty Moonlight cardstock perfectly tones with the 
blues in the DSP.
A little card ... stamp was just what was needed and the words MASSIVE Thank You!  from Massive Thanks Stamp set, finished off the inside of my card, along with the leaf stamp from the Tasteful Touches Stamp set.
THANKS from the Well Said Stamp set was embossed in white embossing powder and the Iridescent Pearls, with a little silver thread finished the card.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  I really would appreciate you leaving a comment or visiting my Facebook page - Collard Crafts and would really appreciate any feedback.  I know that many other demonstrators around the world will have amazing projects.  Enjoy your 'hopping'!

The list will show you who to visit next.  Don't miss one blog link!  Remember you are currently on my page - Trudy Collis, see who is below me to know who to visit next.

Hope you will join in again next month!

Happy crafting!
Cheers!
Trudy



9 comments:

  1. Great Card Trudy. Fab way to show off dsp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use the labels in that way! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I like the combination of the labels and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Trudy, the embossed background makes the DSP strips pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Love your inside panel too!😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Trudy. Love all the elements. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!