Monday 17 August 2020

Page 123 - Annual Catalogue - Playing with Patterns

Looking through our Annual Catalogue always gives you ideas to create some pretty simple but effective handmade cards.

Page 123 shows us how to use the In Good Taste DSP, so I have taken this idea to create a similar cards using the designer series paper - Playing with Patterms.

  1. Cut your card base from Purple Posy and the first layer from Highland Heather.  Run the Highland Heather piece through the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing folder and glue to the card front.
  2. Using the die cut piece from the Tasteful Labels Dies, cut six different pieces from the Playing with Patterns DSP.  Arrange them on your card front to create a please pattern.
  3. Stamp Happy Birthday onto Purple Posy cardstock and using another of the Tasteful Labels die to make a label.    Adhere to your card front with dimensionals.  Do the same of the small tag, in Highland Heather.
  4. Add your ribbon and a few of the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.

I always add something to the inside of my cards and I never leave the envelope naked either!

Thank you for dropping by my blog.  Hope you find inspiration from the cards I post here!  Check the product list below for easy access to the supplies.

You can also visit:

My Facebook page - Collard Crafts:   https://www.facebook.com/pg/Trudy-Collis-Collard-Crafts-Stampin-Up-Demonstrator-192266644650294/posts/?ref=page_internal

My website:  https://trudycollis.stampinup.net/

Pinterest:   https://www.pinterest.com.au/trudycollis7/pins/

If you are interested in in any of the products used to create this card, please give me a call or a message, I'm always happy to help!

Don't have the latest catalogues - let me know and I will post you a copy!

Happy Crafting!

Cheers!

Trudy

Product List
Crushed Curry 3/8" (1 Cm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
Crushed Curry 3/8" (1 Cm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
[149444]
$12.25

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!