Friday 14 August 2020

Little Card - Peony Garden

 Always scrolling through Pinterest looking for inspiration and this card came from that.

I've used the Prized Peony Stamp set and Peony Dies and the lovely scalloped edge die to create an interesting edge on the card.

You can put this together as well - following the photo and the details below:

  • Cut the scalloped edge in Whisper White and Petal Pink cardstock.  Cut a narrow strip of the DSP and glue to the right hand side, then the Petal Pink, then the Whisper White cardstock.
  • You can now judge how wide you need to cut the second piece of DSP.  Cut and glue that on top of the other pieces.
  • Stamp your Peony flower from the stamp set in Basic Gray onto Whisper White cardstock and lightly colour the flower using a dauber and Petal Pink Ink.  Cut this out using the die cuts.
  • Glue down your doily, to the righ of your card front.
  • Cut a label from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies in Petal Pink and using a few dimensionals on the back of both the label and the Peony flower adhered to the card front.
  • Stamp little card in Basic Gray to the bottom of the card and finish it off with some bling from the Elegant Faceted Gems set.

Now I'm not much of a colouring-in kind of person, but you could go all out on the Peony flower if you like.  

I also add something to the inside of my cards and I never leave the envelope naked either!

Thank you for dropping by my blog.  Hope you find inspiration from the cards I post here!  Check the product list below for easy access to the supplies.

You can also visit:

My Facebook page - Collard Crafts:   https://www.facebook.com/pg/Trudy-Collis-Collard-Crafts-Stampin-Up-Demonstrator-192266644650294/posts/?ref=page_internal

My website:  https://trudycollis.stampinup.net/

Pinterest:   https://www.pinterest.com.au/trudycollis7/pins/

If you are interested in in any of the products used to create this card, please give me a call or a message, I'm always happy to help!

Happy Crafting!

Cheers!

Trudy

Product List: 
Peony Dies
[152701]
$70.00

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!