Wednesday 12 August 2020

Peony Garden - Trudy's 60th

 Hi everyone!  

This year I turned 60 and who else but to make the card but myself.......

No actually I made this featured card for my friend but another friend Ian asked me to make my own birthday card .... that sounds funny but it gave me an opportunity to practice with the Peony Garden Suite, especially that very tricky peony flower!

How did I go!

Once you work out the four layers to the flower it is rather easy to put together.  Don't be put off from purchasing this lovely die set ...  it doesn't take much to put together!

The layers to this card consist of the DSP, square vellum doily;  the peony flower on top of the Tasteful Label die;  Shimmer ribbon under the flower and the leaves to the Peony flower tucked in under the label.

Add a few Elegant Faceted Gems to finish off.

Thank you for dropping by my blog.  Hope you find inspiration from the cards I post here!

You can also visit:

My Facebook page - Collard Crafts:   https://www.facebook.com/pg/Trudy-Collis-Collard-Crafts-Stampin-Up-Demonstrator-192266644650294/posts/?ref=page_internal

My website:  https://trudycollis.stampinup.net/

Pinterest:   https://www.pinterest.com.au/trudycollis7/pins/

If you are interested in in any of the products used to create this card, please give me a call or a message, I'm always happy to help!

Happy Crafting!

Cheers!

Trudy


Product List
Peony Dies
[152701]
$70.00

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting today. It really gives me a boost!